You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- Achievement gap: definition
- Can we benchmark attainment for special schools?
- Closing the gap: identifying groups to track
- Data publication dates and locations
- Demonstrating the progress of pupils with SEN who did not sit the SATs
- Developing a progress-tracking system: data collection and analysis
- Evaluating the role of data analysis in raising standards
- EYFS attainment and progress: analysis software
- Key Stage 2 SATs: how do test scores relate to fine grades and levels?
- Measuring KS1-KS2 progress: can sub-levels be used?
- Progress 8 measure: are any calculation tools available?
- Pupil premium: tracking pupil progress (primary)
- Pupil premium: using the list of eligible pupils
- Pupil referral units (PRUs): comparing performance data
- Reporting achievement of disadvantaged pupils to governors: examples
- Setting end of key stage projections
- Setting targets in English: KS2-KS4
- Setting whole-school targets without levels
- Standardised test scores: analysing pupil data
- TIMSS: do schools have to take part?
- Tracking progress in a subject in a single year (secondary)
- Tracking pupil progress using point scores: Key Stages 2 to 5
- Using data to support school improvement
- Using KS2 fine grades to set KS4 grade 9 to 1 targets new
- Value added (VA) data: EYFS-KS1
- National expectations of performance
- National performance data: primary
- National performance data: secondary
- Performance tables and measures: primary
- Performance tables and measures: secondary
- RAISEonline and other performance data systems
- Reporting performance data
Pupil premium: using the list of eligible pupils
Last updated on 25 Mar 2015
Which pupils at my school are eligible for the pupil premium? In this article, we explain that the 2014 data download on the Department for Education's Key to Success website contains information about the pupils at a school who are eligible for pupil premium funding.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Join over 55,000 school leaders
Receive expert guidance, time-saving practical resources and answers to your questions on all aspects of school leadership by joining The Key.
Members get access to:
- Over 1,000 sample policies, which you can adapt to your own needs
- Editable template forms, reports, checklists and planners to help you save time
- Good practice case studies from other schools
- Planners to help you manage your workload
View all benefits of joining