You are here:
Lesson observations: how-to and templates
- 1 Set your own rules on lesson observations
- 2 Decide on a focus and understand the context of the lesson
- 3 Use our template forms
- 4 Talk to pupils and look at their work
- 5 Use our template feedback form
- 6 Record your outcomes using our template
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.