You are here:
EYFS: funding entitlements
Get to grips with the funding you're entitled to for 3- and 4-year-old pupils in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). Understand the difference between universal and additional entitlements when it comes to the early years national funding formula (EYNFF).
- What is the early years national funding formula (EYNFF)?
- Additional funding for maintained nursery schools confirmed for 2021-22
- Other funding entitlements - what you need to know
- The DfE funds LAs on the same basis for both types of entitlement
- Your LA must consult you about setting a local formula
- SEN inclusion fund (SENIF)
- Disability access fund (DAF)
- The early years pupil premium (EYPP)
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.