Save time by adapting our statement
Adapt the following statement to use on your website. You can also adapt it to include references to the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) or a thematic or skills-based curriculum, if appropriate.
We'd like to thank our associate expert Jonathan Block for his help creating this statement.
See examples from primary schools
Voluntary aided school in St Helens
St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School has a curriculum statement on its website setting out:
- The main principles of its 'GROWTH Curriculum'
- How pupils will develop through the curriculum
- More detail for each subject
Academy in Hull
Priory Primary School's curriculum statement explains:
- The shared values that underpin the curriculum
- The key curriculum drivers
- How the curriculum will impact pupils
Special school in Norfolk
Harford Manor School uses its curriculum statement to explain:
Head over to our curriculum and learning section for