Interventions to raise achievement
- Alternative provision: how to choose and work with providers Download our alternative provision (AP) audit to help you decide whether a provider is suitable for your pupils. Plus, find out how Ofsted inspects your AP and how you should work with the provider during your pupil's time there.
- Closing the gap in primary schools Learn how to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils in your school. Find out how to identify barriers to learning, select targeted interventions based on evidence, and how to evaluate your progress.
- Evaluating intervention strategies: advice and tracking tools Use our toolkit to monitor the effectiveness of your interventions. Find a tracking tool, a template for SEND case studies, and a pupil voice survey. Also, get expert advice on the types of evidence to look for and how to present this to governors.
- Raising attainment in maths Learn how to improve your maths offer by supporting staff to provide high-quality teaching in the classroom, and running evidence-based interventions.
- Running interventions: top tips Use our practical tips to set your interventions up for success. Share our template letter so parents are aware of the interventions in place for their child, and use our reporting sheet to make sure teachers are kept informed of the progress their pupils are making.