You are here:
Online safety: requirements and guidance
Understand what arrangements you should have in place to keep pupils safe online. Find out about Ofsted expectations along with further resources to help you manage online safety in your school.
- Put in place appropriate filtering and monitoring systems
- Adopt a policy on mobile phone use in your school
- Teach online safety through the curriculum
- Include online safety in staff safeguarding training
- Take action to prevent and tackle cyber-bullying
- Ofsted expectations
- Further guidance and resources
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.