See examples from schools
Primary maintained school in Lancashire
Kingsfold Primary School has a personal, social, health and economic education (PSHE) action plan for 2020/21 with a focus on:
- Supporting mental health upon return to school after absence due to COVID-19
- Assessing the progress of PSHE across the school
- Implementing the new statutory relationships and health education (RHE) curriculum
The school uses the SCARF scheme of resources to teach PSHE and RHE. Please note that the mention of this resource isn't an endorsement by The Key.
Maintained primary school in Essex
Woodlands Primary School identifies 3 key priorities in its PSHE action plan for 2020/21:
- Quality of education in PSHE
- PSHE leadership development
- Mental health of pupils
The school has also set out actions to support the teaching of RHE, such as the subject lead attending DfE training.
Orchard Community Primary School references targets from its school improvement plan (SIP) in its PSHE action plan for 2021/22,