You are here:
Get ready for appraisal season by reading our process and guidance. We cover your self-evaluation, pre-meeting with the external adviser, and what happens in the review meeting.
- Stage 1: before the review meeting
- Stage 2: your pre-meeting with the external adviser
- Stage 3: pre-meeting between governors and the external adviser
- Stage 4: the review and planning meeting
- Stage 5: the appraisal report
- Throughout the year
- Appraisal for different types of headship
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.