Government bursaries and grants 9 articles
- Get to grips with everything you need to know about the condition improvement fund (CIF) – find out if you're eligible, what it can cover and how much you could get.
- Find out about the school condition allocation (SCA), a capital funding grant for large trusts and voluntary aided (VA) bodies.
- Get a handle on the coronavirus catch-up premium and coronavirus recovery premium. Download our report template to make it easier to publish how you've used your funding.
Post-16 funding 1 article
Pre-16 funding 10 articles
- Get to grips with the funding you're entitled to for 3- and 4-year-olds in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). Understand the difference between universal and additional entitlements when it comes to the early years national funding formula (EYNFF).
- Mainstream schools should use their core budget allocations to provide FSM to pre-16 pupils, and can receive funding for disadvantaged post-16 pupils. Find out how much you'll get and learn how FSM are funded in special schools.
- Get to grips with how provision for pupils with special educational needs (SEN) is funded in your school.