Government bursaries and grants 10 articles
- Updated Get to grips with everything you need to know about the condition improvement fund (CIF). Find out if you're eligible, what it can cover and how much you could get.
- Find out about the school condition allocation (SCA), a capital funding grant to help maintain and improve school buildings.
- Stay up to date with the latest guidance on spending the COVID-19 recovery premium and how to report on it.
Post-16 funding 1 article
Pre-16 funding 10 articles
- Get to grips with the funding you're entitled to for 3 and 4 year-olds in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). Understand the difference between universal and additional entitlements when it comes to the early years national funding formula (EYNFF).
- Mainstream schools should use their core budget allocations to provide FSM to pre-16 pupils, and can receive funding for disadvantaged post-16 pupils. Find out how much you'll receive and learn how FSM are funded in special schools.
- Get to grips with how provision for pupils with special educational needs (SEN) is funded in your school.