You are here:
Curriculum provision and teaching hours in pupil referral units
- 1 PRUs must provide a 'broad and balanced' curriculum
- 2 No statutory minimum amount of teaching hours in PRUs
- 3 Examples of curriculum provision and teaching hours in secondary PRUs
- 4 Examples of curriculum provision in KS4 PRUs
- 5 Ofsted: what makes an effective curriculum in a PRU?
- 12 external links
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.