You are here:
Work scrutiny: how-to and template
Follow these steps to make sure your work scrutinies have an impact and lead to improvements in your school.
- Decide a clear focus
- Agree your criteria
- Decide on a work sample and agree the scope
- Timetable dates for feedback and following up on actions
- Use our template to record your scrutiny
- Follow these tips when conducting your scrutiny
- Give feedback and set out actions
- Evaluate the impact
- Be prepared to take part in work scrutinies with Ofsted inspectors
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.