You are here:
How to evaluate the effectiveness of your department
- 1 Analyse and evaluate results
- 2 Make use of pupil voice
- 3 Scrutinise pupils' work
- 4 Focus on your subject's particular features
- 5 Observe teaching and learning
- 6 Write a departmental self-evaluation form
- 7 Create a departmental action plan
- 2 external links
More from The Key
From easy-to-digest 15-minute briefings to ready-made presentations and handouts, we’ve got everything you need to confidently deliver high-impact in-school training.
Download two resources as part of your trial:
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.