You are here:
How to conduct an effective survey
Use our step-by-step guide and grab-and-go statement banks to save time and get the insights you need from parents, pupils and staff.
- Step 1: decide what you're looking to survey
- Step 2: decide who to ask and when
- Step 3: choose your format
- Step 4: create your survey using our statement banks
- Step 5: trial your survey
- Step 6: launch day, make it a big deal!
- Step 7: analyse your results and act on them
- Other ways to get feedback
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.