You are here:
Parent View: questionnaire content
Find out which questions Ofsted asks parents in its Parent View questionnaire, and learn what happens if the questionnaire identifies apparent issues.
- What is Parent View?
- What questions are asked on Parent View?
- How many responses are needed?
- How does Ofsted ensure that Parent View is not abused?
- What if the questionnaire identifies apparent issues?
- Can schools create a guest account for parents to use?
- What information do schools give to parents about Parent View?
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.