You are here:
2019 Ofsted inspection framework: what it means for your school
Ofsted inspection is changing from September 2019: you've read the headlines, now find out what to do. Assess your curriculum's 'intent, implementation and impact' with our prompts, and know how inspectors will judge behaviour in your school.
- A sharper focus on curriculum with the 'quality of education' measure
- What is a 'broad and balanced curriculum'?
- What you can do now about your curriculum
- Assess your curriculum using Ofsted's curriculum quality indicators
- Intent: what are you trying to achieve with your curriculum?
- Implementation: how is your curriculum delivered?
- Impact: what difference is your curriculum having on pupils?
- 'Behaviour and attitudes' moves away from 'personal development'
- Other proposals: internal data ignored and longer section 8 inspections
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.