You are here:
Developing the leadership team
How can I develop my leadership team? One of our associate experts provides tips on developing the leadership team. In this article, you will also find National College reports, as well as case studies on professional development for school leaders.
- Assess needs and identify targets
- Create a framework for leadership development
- Use coaching to develop practice
- Consider the characteristics of effective leadership teams
- National College report: developing high-performing leadership teams
- Case study: developing women for senior leadership
- Case study: forum for colleagues to share good practice
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.