- Coaching in schools Help your staff improve their performance, while creating a more collaborative culture through coaching. Find out what makes an effective coach and how you can make it work in your school.
- How to develop, monitor and evaluate a CPD programme Find out how to create a continued professional development (CPD) programme that’s tailored to the needs of your staff and your school. Learn how to write a CPD action plan, monitor your CPD, and use our template forms to collect feedback and evaluate the programme's impact.
- Improve staff wellbeing and pupil outcomes by taking a personalised approach to staff CPD The Duston School has seen big improvements in staff wellbeing and retention, as well as pupil performance, by providing an environment where staff can take charge of their own development. See how it was done, and how you can do it too.
- Staff CPD: paying and recovering costs Download our template CPD agreement, approved by Forbes Solicitors, to use when covering the cost of staff training and qualifications. Also understand how to manage repayments and reimbursements of CPD costs.
- Sustainability: CPD resources for staff Find out what CPD courses and resources are available to help you create a more sustainable school and help pupils understand climate change.