You are here:
Monitoring teaching assistants' effectiveness
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
The Key gives school leaders access to:
- 3,500+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports, planners and checklists
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing
Already a member?
- 1 Monitoring TAs’ effectiveness: advice from an expert
- 2 Survey of TAs' weekly activities
- 3 Criteria for observing TAs: examples from local authorities
- 4 Research into the effectiveness of teaching assistants
- 5 Monitoring the impact of TAs in primary schools
- 6 School policies on the effective use of TAs
- 2 downloads
- 7 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.