Create a bespoke interview pack that reflects the job description
SENCO roles can vary widely from school to school, depending on factors like:
- Your school's size and phase
- The specific needs of your pupils
- Whether the SENCO is also responsible for things like inclusion and safeguarding
Use our interactive tool to create a bespoke interview pack tailored to the specific requirements of the SENCO role in your school.
The tool allows you to choose questions and tasks tailored to the job description, and your pack would include guidance on:
- What to look for in good answers
- How to adapt and evaluate interview tasks
Choose from our list of interview questions
Download and our pre-made interview sheet suitable for any SENCO post. You'll need to adapt it to suit the specific role and your school's context.
Use this template during the interview to record the candidates' responses and score evidence.
See SENCO interview tasks
Read our other article to find examples of tasks you could use in an interview for a SENCO.