- Extended services: staffing ratios The rules for staffing classes also apply for extended provision. Find out the staff you need depending on the age groups of your holiday, after-school and breakfast clubs.
- EYFS staffing ratio and qualification requirements Get to grips with the staffing ratio and qualification requirements in early years settings, and download our summary of the rules.
- Infant class size limits: reception and KS1 Get to grips with the rules on infant class sizes.
- Staffing ratios for trips and visits Understand how to decide staffing ratios for school trips based on a risk assessment. Find out what you need to consider, including extra needs you must meet for pupils in the EYFS.
- Staffing ratios: special schools Read the requirements around staffing ratios in special schools. Check out class sizes in area guidelines to give you an idea of how many staff you need per pupil in your school.
- Transporting pupils: guidance and risk assessments When transporting pupils, you'll need to be prepared for any possible risks. Have a look at guidance on what to consider when it comes to staffing, risk assessments and first aid; and find examples of a risk assessment form and an educational visits policy covering transport.