You are here:
Assessment approaches in special schools
- 1 Using a range of approaches: case study
- 2 Baselining from diagnostic assessments: case study
- 3 Collaborating with other special schools: case study
- 4 Combining assessment products: case study
- 5 Measuring progress in special schools: expert advice
- 6 Selecting a commercial assessment system: expert advice
- 7 Assessment of pupils with SEN: FAQs
- 1 video
- 10 external links
More from The Key
From easy-to-digest 15-minute briefings to ready-made presentations and handouts, we’ve got everything you need to confidently deliver high-impact in-school training.
Download two resources as part of your trial:
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.