You are here:
Assessment approaches in special schools
How do special schools assess pupils? This article features case studies and expert advice on how special schools can assess the attainment and progress of pupils. It also addresses some frequently asked questions about assessment.
- Using a range of approaches: case study
- Baselining from diagnostic assessments: case study
- Collaborating with other special schools: case study
- Combining assessment products: case study
- Measuring progress in special schools: expert advice
- Selecting a commercial assessment system: expert advice
- Assessment of pupils with SEN: FAQs
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.