You are here:
How Ofsted inspects safeguarding
Understand what Ofsted expects to see in your safeguarding arrangements, and what evidence inspectors will collect during an inspection. Download our list of questions Ofsted might ask about child protection, including how you handle sexual harassment and abuse in your school.
- Inspectors will now look at how you handle harmful sexual behaviour
- Safeguarding inspection impacts your 'leadership and management' judgement
- What 'effective' vs 'ineffective' safeguarding looks like
- Safeguarding evidence you must give inspectors
- Evidence inspectors will look for
- Download our template of questions inspectors might ask
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.