You are here:
Performance objectives for a school business manager
We provide a variety of examples of objectives for a school business manager (SBM) that you can use, alongside success criteria and monitoring arrangements. These cover topics such as CPD, presenting financial data and managing academy conversion.
- Increasing knowledge of the education sector
- Keeping support staff aware of education issues
- Sharing best practice from CPD
- Improving the presentation of financial data
- Reviewing procurement and management of suppliers
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the admin team
- Developing a publicity strategy
- Managing academy conversion
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.