You are here:
Performance objectives for a school business manager
We provide a variety of examples of objectives for a school business manager (SBM) that you can use, alongside success criteria and monitoring arrangements. These cover topics such as CPD, presenting financial data and managing academy conversion.
- Increasing knowledge of the education sector
- Keeping support staff aware of education issues
- Sharing best practice from CPD
- Improving the presentation of financial data
- Reviewing procurement and management of suppliers
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the admin team
- Developing a publicity strategy
- Managing academy conversion
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.