Performance objectives for middle leaders 4 articles
- Find examples of performance objectives that reflect how Ofsted will inspect your curriculum, along with suggested success criteria and monitoring arrangements.
- Find suggested performance objectives for heads of department, along with success criteria and monitoring arrangements. They cover areas such as pupil progress, interventions, differentiation and the curriculum.
- Get expert advice on setting performance objectives for your phase leaders, and see example objectives for all phase leaders, Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teachers, and teachers new to phase leadership.
Performance objectives for senior leaders 6 articles
- Get to grips with potential performance objectives for an assistant headteacher, including areas such as improving pupil progress, teaching and learning, and pupil behaviour and safety.
- Use these sample performance objectives as a basis to help you write your own for a primary deputy headteacher. Get ideas for success criteria, monitoring arrangements and evidence to use to evaluate objectives in possible areas of a deputy head's work.
- Use our examples performance objectives, alongside suggested success criteria and monitoring arrangements, to create your own set of objectives for a deputy headteacher in a secondary school.
Performance objectives for support staff 5 articles
- See suggested performance objectives for admin staff, including receptionists, office staff, and reprographics staff.
- Use these sample performance objectives to help you write your own for a caretaker or site manager in your school. Get ideas for success criteria, monitoring arrangements and evidence to use to evaluate objectives.
- Discover how to set effective performance objectives, and see examples of financial, HR and administrative targets.
Performance objectives for teachers 3 articles
- Learn how to set performance objectives for Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teachers, and see example objectives with suggested success criteria for meeting them.
- Use our example performance objectives to help you create your own for Key Stage (KS) 1 and KS2 teachers, including teachers working across the Key Stages.
- Use our example performance objectives to help you write your own for a teacher on the upper pay range (UPR). Download a quick guide summarising the differences between objectives for teachers on the main pay range (MPR) and the UPR.
Writing performance objectives 2 articles
- Understand your requirements and get advice on writing performance objectives. Find out how to link performance objectives to your school improvement plan (SIP).
- Although it's not required, schools can use pupil progress to help set teacher performance objectives. Learn more about the legal requirements and how to use the data in a meaningful way.