You are here:
Directed time: organising the 1,265 hours
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
Membership starts from £1.46 per day and includes an unlimited number of logins for all of your senior team. If you join today, we'll also waive the £100 joining fee.
Membership gives school leaders access to:
- 3,600+ online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- 1,000+ examples of policies from schools and other organisations
- Downloadable template forms and reports, planners and checklists
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
Already a member?
- 1 STPCD: directed time
- 2 Sample directed time budget from the NUT
- 3 Directed time budgets from schools: examples
- 4 2013 teachers’ diary workload survey
- 1 download
- 7 external links
More from The Key
Most popular on The Key
School leader essentials Information, advice and practical resources
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides.