- Primary PE and sport premium: summary Find out the payment dates and allocations for 2022/23 and be clear on how you can spend the grant.
Government bursaries and grants
- Capital funding: condition improvement fund Get to grips with everything you need to know about the condition improvement fund (CIF) – find out if you're eligible, what it can cover and how much you could get.
- Capital funding: school condition allocation Find out about the school condition allocation (SCA), a capital funding grant for large trusts and voluntary aided (VA) bodies.
- Devolved formula capital funding Devolved formula capital (DFC) is a source of capital funding for maintained schools and academies. Learn about how much your school will get, how it's allocated and the rules you need to follow when spending it.
- National Tutoring Programme: summary Find out your requirements for using the National Tutoring Programme. Understand how the funding is allocated, what you can spend it on, and how to maximise its impact on pupils' learning.
- Trust capacity fund: who's eligible and how to apply The fund is primarily for trusts to take on underperforming schools in areas of higher need. Find out if you're eligible, how much you could get, and how to apply.For Trust Leaders
- Trust establishment and growth funding: who's eligible and how to apply Apply for this grant if you're creating a new multi-academy trust (MAT) or expanding an existing one into a new area. Find out if you're eligible, how much you could get and how to apply.For Trust Leaders
- Universal infant free school meals (UIFSM): eligibility and funding Understand how your school is funded for providing universal infant free school meals (UIFSM) and the rules on spending the grant.