Performance objectives for middle leaders 4 articles
- Curriculum/subject leads: performance objectives Find examples of performance objectives that reflect how Ofsted will inspect your curriculum, along with suggested success criteria and monitoring arrangements.
- Head/deputy head of subject: performance objectives Find suggested performance objectives for heads of department, along with success criteria and monitoring arrangements. They cover areas such as pupil progress, interventions, differentiation and the curriculum.
- Phase leader: performance objectives Get expert advice on setting performance objectives for your phase leaders, and see example objectives for all phase leaders, Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teachers, and teachers new to phase leadership.
Performance objectives for senior leaders 6 articles
- Assistant headteacher: performance objectives Get to grips with potential performance objectives for an assistant headteacher, including areas such as improving pupil progress, teaching and learning, and pupil behaviour and safety.
- Deputy headteacher (primary): performance objectives Use these sample performance objectives as a basis to help you write your own for a primary deputy headteacher. Get ideas for success criteria, monitoring arrangements and evidence to use to evaluate objectives in possible areas of a deputy head's work.
- Deputy headteacher (secondary): performance objectives Use our examples performance objectives, alongside suggested success criteria and monitoring arrangements, to create your own set of objectives for a deputy headteacher in a secondary school.
Performance objectives for support staff 5 articles
- Admin staff: performance objectives See suggested performance objectives for admin staff, including receptionists, office staff, and reprographics staff.
- Caretaker/site manager: performance objectives Use these sample performance objectives to help you write your own for a caretaker or site manager in your school. Get ideas for success criteria, monitoring arrangements and evidence to use to evaluate objectives.
- Finance and HR administrative staff: performance objectives Discover how to set effective performance objectives, and see examples of financial, HR and administrative targets.
Performance objectives for teachers 3 articles
- EYFS teachers: performance objectives Learn how to set performance objectives for Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teachers, and see example objectives with suggested success criteria for meeting them.
- Teachers (KS1 and KS2): performance objectives Use our example performance objectives to help you create your own for Key Stage (KS) 1 and KS2 teachers, including teachers working across the Key Stages.
- Teachers on the UPR: performance objectives Use our example performance objectives to help you write your own for a teacher on the upper pay range (UPR). Download a quick guide summarising the differences between objectives for teachers on the main pay range (MPR) and the UPR.
Writing performance objectives 2 articles
- How to write performance objectives Check out your requirements and get advice on writing performance objectives. Find out how to link performance objectives to your school improvement plan (SIP).
- Using pupil progress to set appraisal objectives Although it's not required, schools can use pupil progress to help set teacher performance objectives. Learn more about the legal requirements and how to use the data in a meaningful way.