- British values statements on school websites Find out how you can use a British values statement on your website to set out a meaningful commitment for your school community.
- PE and sports grant reporting: requirements and template Get up to speed with the information you need to publish about the primary PE and sport premium on your website. You'll also find a template report you can use.
- Publishing information: requirements for independent schools Find out which information you're required to make available to parents and what to publish on your website. Use our checklist to help you stay compliant.
- Register of business and pecuniary interests Find out about your requirements for publishing a register of business and pecuniary interests on maintained school and academy trust websites. This covers roles such as governors, trustees and members of the trust. See examples of registers.
- Safeguarding statements: examples from school websites See examples from schools to help you introduce your safeguarding policies with a written safeguarding statement.
- School website: publishing information about the governing board Understand what governing board information you're required to publish on your school website, and download our checklists for maintained schools and academies to make sure you haven't missed anything out.
- School websites: publishing curriculum information Understand what you need to publish about your school's curriculum, and see examples of what other schools publish and in what format.
- Website requirements: academies and academy trusts Find out what individual academy websites need to publish online, and if you’re a multi-academy trust, what your trust website needs to include. Use our checklists to help you comply.
- Website requirements: maintained schools Use our checklist to find out what information you need to publish on your school's website and how to keep your website compliant. Understand what data to publish for nurseries, pupil referral units, schools with small cohorts and special schools.