- Updated Take a look at examples of safeguarding forms for recording child protection concerns and disclosures, from a local authority (LA) and schools. Plus, find template spreadsheets to download and use to track concerns and referrals in your school.
- Updated Wrap your head around the Online Safety Act 2023, what it covers and what it means for your school. Download our staff factsheet to help keep your team up to date.
- Updated Understand the DSL's responsibilities, what training they need and what to consider when determining how much time your DSL needs for their role.
- Updated Audit your current safeguarding arrangements to make sure you're up to date with the latest statutory safeguarding guidance, and in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) 2023.
- Updated All staff should have safeguarding and child protection training. Find out what this should include, and how this differs for the DSL, headteacher, governors and volunteers. Use The Key Safeguarding to help you save time and stay compliant.