Last reviewed on 22 April 2021
School types: All · School phases: All
Ref: 42418

You must* publish your complaints procedure on your website, including arrangements for handling complaints from parents of children with special educational needs (SEN) about the support provided by your school.

*Academies should always refer to their own funding agreements to confirm exactly what they must publish.

*Website requirements don't apply to pupil referral units. If you're a PRU, check with your local authority about what you must publish on your website.