School contact details
You must* publish your school's:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Name of the member of staff who deals with queries from parents and other members of the public
- Name of the headteacher or principal
- Name and contact details of your special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO) if you're a mainstream academy
- If the school’s owner is an individual: full name and telephone number (use a school/trust number, to avoid publishing their personal one, in line with the UK GDPR)
- If the owner is a group or organisation: address and telephone number of its office
*Academies should always refer to their own funding agreements to confirm exactly what they must publish.
*Website requirements don't apply to pupil referral units. If you're a PRU, check with your local authority about what you must publish on your website.