KS3 resources for teachers and students to support learning, homework, and revision
BBC Bitesize is refreshing its KS3 core subjects, by launching 100+ new guides all linked to the KS3 curriculum and designed to be interactive, engaging and to support students’ progress through their KS3 journey. BBC Bitesize is the flagship website from BBC Education offering educationally approved, curriculum relevant self-study and home-learning to 5-16 year olds. The website includes more than 20,000 pages of curriculum content which aims to help every young person in the UK achieve their full potential – learning every day in their own way. KS3 teachers […] |
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
Get safeguarding peace of mind this summer term
Walk into the summer term with everything you need to maintain safeguarding vigilance in your school.
Download our summer term briefing pack, available for free to DSLs for a limited time only.
- Need-to-know: Academy Trust Handbook 2022 published 24 Aug 2022 19:02
- Need-to-know: Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) updated for 2022 20 May 2022 14:02
- Need-to-know: DfE launches consultation on changes to behaviour and exclusion guidance 4 Feb 2022 09:29
- Need-to-know: DfE publishes new statutory guidance on the cost of school uniform 19 Nov 2021 08:51
- Need-to-know: STPCD 2021 published 4 Oct 2021 10:30