PSHE policy: model and examples
If you want a personal, social, health and economic education (PSHE) policy, download and adapt our template. Plus, see examples from schools to help you write your own.
Download our model
There's no requirement to have a PSHE policy, but you may want to have one in place.
- Takes account of relevant guidance and good practice
- Refers to the requirements for relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education for primary and secondary schools
- Is approved by Forbes Solicitors
You should use it alongside your RSE policy, which you're required to have – download and adapt our model RSE policy.
Examples of PSHE policies
- Hadrian Primary School in South Tyneside
- Hoo & St. Werburgh Primary School in Medway
- Tonacliffe Primary School in Lancashire
- Blatchington Mill School in Brighton and Hove (under "Relationships, sex and health education policy")
- Redruth School in Cornwall
- Reigate School in Surrey