16 to 19 bursary fund: model policy
Adapt our model policy to help you set your own 16 to 19 bursary fund policy.
You must have a policy if you access the 16 to 19 bursary fund
The policy needs to outline:
- How you'll use the funding
- Your eligibility criteria
- Any terms and conditions you set
Download our model policy
- Is designed for you to adapt to suit your school's context
- Takes into account relevant guidance and requirements
- Is approved by Forbes Solicitors
Please note: This model policy is aimed primarily at maintained schools and academies, but can be easily adapted to suit any school. If you wish to use the policy in a different type of setting, we recommend you check this policy against any requirements or considerations specific to your context and adapt it accordingly.
There haven't been any significant changes to the guidance. However, the DfE has included a number of clarifications and reminders in section 2 of the 16 to 19